July Is Upon Us

Des Moines Parrot Head Club

Jul 2, 2024, 2:16:41 PMJul 2
to Group Email
Wow, July already!!!!

There are a couple of things we have to look forward to coming up.
  • First is our July Social - July 17 6:00 at Fleetwood on Saylorville Lake, always a parrothead favorite.  Please note this is Wednesday and not the usual Thursday night!!!
    • All those members in attendance will have a chance to win the opportunity to throw out the first pitch at the Margaritaville night at the I-Cubs - Aug 3.
    • Please stay tuned as the lake levels are changing with all the rainfall lately.  Don't expect this to change anything but stay tuned, will send email and post on Facebook if a change needs to be made.
  • Next is a chance to spread the Parrothead 'Party with a Purpose' attitude!!!  August 3 is Margaritaville night at the I-Cubs.  Go out and get your tickets for the following link or using the QR Code -
    • https://fevo-enterprise.com/event/margaritaville2024
    • image.png
    • When you purchase your tickets you not only will be sitting with a group of phun loving people, $3 of each ticket purchase will be sent to the Miracle League here in DSM.
    • Attached is a copy of a flyer you can print to share with others, at work or were ever you hang out.
Come out and channel your inner Jimmy attitude with us.  Promises to be a great time.  Don't miss out.

If there are any questions please check out Facebook, our website or reach out to one of the officers listed below.

Bubbles Up.
24-06-05 I cubs marg nt.docx