2021 - Happy New Year Parrotheads

1 view

Des Moines Parrot Head Club

Jan 5, 2021, 10:48:25 AM1/5/21
to Facebook, Group Email
Happy New year Parrotheads!!!!

Hope this finds you all healthy, safe and in good spirits, we are Parrotheads, good 'spirits' is what we do.

2020 is in the rear view, a very turbulent year with many things we want to keep in the rear view.

We all look forward to the 2021 trip around the sun.  The hope is that we will once again be able to resume our activities, monthly gatherings and working together to give back to the charities we support, oh yes and 'Party with a Purpose'

Looking forward with optimism hopefully in the next couple of months we can get together.  The highest priority is the safety of all our members.

Membership dues for the coming year need to be paid.  There are links and instructions on how this can be done contactless, http://www.desmoinesparrotheads.com/.  The dues are applied to the cost of maintaining the club with 25% going directly to charity.  It is important to keep your membership up to date, when Jimmy does begin to tour again and for things on the national level such as MOTMs.

As always if there are any questions regarding anything to do with the club please reach out by responding to this email, and/or contacting one of the board members directly. Contact info can be found at http://www.desmoinesparrotheads.com/.

Let's make 2021 a great trip around the sun.
Keep your phins up