March Social

Des Moines Parrot Head Club

Mar 20, 2024, 9:04:43 AMMar 20
to Group Email, Abby Miesner
Parrotheads!!!!

Please come out and join the phun 6:00 at Goodson's in Beaverdale tomorrow night.  Will be presenting the donation from Growing Older But Not Up 2024 to Abby from Alzheimer's Association.  Let's give a great representation of the true parrothead spirit with the presentation.  We should all be proud.

Nice place in Beaverdale we have not been for a meeting at least for the past 8 years.  Don't miss the opportunity to party with the  the kings of black velvet, Jesus Christ and Elvis, they are right up there on the wall.

See you all there.

Bubbles up.