Surf Ballroom Announcement

Des Moines Parrot Head Club

Jul 20, 2020, 2:08:06 PM7/20/20
to Group Email, Facebook
Hey Des moines Parrotheads -

Read the following for an exciting opportunity amidst all the things canceling these days.  This will be great entertainment, a historic event at one of the most nostalgic venues in the country.  Bart sums it all up very well below -

Greetings fellow Des Moines Parrot Heads!

As the Isle of Iowa recently announced, we will be partnering with the Surf Ballroom for a historic live music event on Saturday, August 1, 2020.  Here is the link through which you can purchase tickets to be part of an exclusive, extremely limited studio audience for this one of a kind event  -

Live from the Surf:  An Exclusive Opportunity

What makes this historic you ask?  Allow me to explain!

On Saturday, August 1, we will be hosting a special concert that will be livestreamed from the Surf Ballroom.  Never in the history of the Surf has a concert been live streamed & broadcast over social media.  Never!  This will be the first time in the Surf's storied history for an event such as this!  The featured headliner is none other than Drop Dead Dangerous - one of the best touring bands in the business!  So you say you’ve seen them before?  You have never seen them make history at the Surf Ballroom!

Best of all, because of your affiliation with a parrot head club, you have the opportunity to be part of the live audience for this incredible event!  It is an exclusive opportunity as there will be an extremely small audience & the opportunity to purchase tickets is by invitation only.  Seating will be arranged to accommodate social distancing & additional safety precautions will be in place.

We anticipate the limited number of tickets available will sell fast!  Sales will be exclusive to parrot head club members.  We hope you will consider purchasing tickets to support this historic event & the charitable mission of the Surf Ballroom!  Again, here is the ticket link -

https://islandfevershowcase.com/surflive/

This concert will be broadcast world-wide from the historic Surf Ballroom (first time ever) through multiple media outlets and you have the once in a lifetime chance to be there in person as part of the studio audience!  We hope you will join us!!!

Please contact me directly with any questions at 319-930-2833.  I have included the private sale poster for this special event as an attachment.

Bart

Bart Mason,

President

Isle of Iowa PHC

Vignette DDD Full Sheet (Surf Virtual - 2020) - Private (1).png