Event and Info

Des Moines Parrot Head Club

Jul 28, 2021, 2:02:35 PM7/28/21
to Facebook, Group Email
Paorrtheads,

Upcoming event and info from the last social -

  • On Saturday July 31 Club Gerz is hosting another house concert.  Chrisopher Dale will be there with his stories and songs to share, he is a great performer, very fun and entertaining.   it will be from 4:00 - 9:00.  BYOB.  For more details check it out on Facebook at DesMoinesParrotheads.
  • At the last social we announced we have a place and date and food arranged.  We will hold a fundraiser on February 5, 2022 at Sherwood Forest with F & O's catering the food.  A poll was taken to determine the theme for the event the winner was 'Growing Older and Not Up'.  The front runner for entertainment is a jimmy tribute band 'To Drunk to Fish'
See you Saturday at Club Gerz, promises to be a great time.

Phins Up