Island Fever Showcase

1 view

Des Moines Parrot Head Club

Jul 8, 2020, 4:15:19 PM7/8/20
to Facebook, Group Email
Hey Parrotheads,

If you did not hear the announcement last night the Island Fever Showcase 2020 scheduled for this coming Labor day weekend has been postponed until the same weekend 2021.  This was done lightly and done with the safety of all those involved in mind.

All the entertainers have agreed to 2021, so it will be the same great entertainment as scheduled for 2020.

Current ticket holders will have options available.  1st will be to retain the ticket for the 2021 Labor weekend event.  Another is a refund if you are unable to make is Labor Day weekend 2021.  More details of these options will be passed along in the coming weeks.  I will let you know as soon as I hear anything.

More to come on our socials for the upcoming months as well, please stay tuned.

Please all do what is best for you and your loved ones to stay well.  We all look forward to getting back to life without the COVID cloud hanging over our heads.

Until then, stay well, stay safe and keep the Trop Rock frame of mind.

Phins Up

Des Moines Parrot Head Club

Jul 8, 2020, 4:57:18 PM7/8/20
to Facebook, Group Email
Please see below for an important correction.  I let out the word "not".

If you did not hear the announcement last night the Island Fever Showcase 2020 scheduled for this coming Labor day weekend has been postponed until the same weekend 2021.  This was not done lightly and done with the safety of all those involved in mind.

All the entertainers have agreed to 2021, so it will be the same great entertainment as scheduled for 2020.

Current ticket holders will have options available.  1st will be to retain the ticket for the 2021 Labor weekend event.  Another is a refund if you are unable to make is Labor Day weekend 2021.  More details of these options will be passed along in the coming weeks.  I will let you know as soon as I hear anything.

More to come on our socials for the upcoming months as well, please stay tuned.

Please all do what is best for you and your loved ones to stay well.  We all look forward to getting back to life without the COVID cloud hanging over our heads.

Until then, stay well, stay safe and keep the Trop Rock frame of mind.

Phins Up

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~/\~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Phins Up!
-The Des Moines Parrothead Club

www.desmoinesparrotheads.com

Current Board Members
President: Janet Jones
Vice President: Daryl Sauerbrei
Secretary: Christina Cotton-Baker
Treasurer: Matt McKenney
Members at Large: Randy Stoner, Molly Woodward, Scott Peterson

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Des Moines Parrothead Club" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/dsmphc/CAGrNMUTnZwhzjmCGs3VrFZnYbVjwS6BwDB_RZ%3DwhQ39qb07N%2BQ%40mail.gmail.com.