Fwd: Fw: [phipclubleaders] Coral Reefer Band Club Tickets

Des Moines Parrot Head Club

Jun 20, 2024, 4:16:06 PMJun 20
to Group Email
Des Moines Parrotheads,

Below is some information on the possibility of getting club tickets for the Coral Reefer Band concerts.  The details on the lottery for tickets and who to contact are in the info below.

Good Luck!!!

Keep the Party Going!!!

Subject: [phipclubleaders] Coral Reefer Band Club Tickets

Good Morning!

As you all have heard, we have access to a limited number of club seats for each of the three shows, as you can see from the dates and locations below.

If you would like to attend one of these shows, you will have to contact one of our three coordinators with your name, email, and phone number. DO NOT REPLY to this email!  Each request may be for 2 tickets.  The price listed is your price, no extra fees associated. Like the Hollywood show, depending upon demand, we will use a simple lottery system for eac show.  The ticket winners will be contacted directly by Ticketmaster for payment and tickets.

Ticket requests are due by Midnight on Thursday, June 27th, 2024 in order to organize, pick winners, and get the information to Ticketmaster to process by July 1. All winners will be notified prior to sending the information to Ticketmaster.

Good luck and fins up!

Cincinnati Show contact: Kyle Witten  ktwi...@gmail.com

Orange Beach show: Bill Brehm  fyrk...@gmail.com

DATE

VENUE

FAN CLUB HOLD

PRICE

Thursday, August 1, 2024

Wharf Amphitheater

100 @ P3

$98.45

Orange Beach, AL

Sec 203

DATE

VENUE

FAN CLUB HOLD

PRICE

Friday, August 2, 2024

Cadence Bank Amph

100 @ P3

$97.47

at Chastain Park

Center

Atlanta, GA

DATE

VENUE

FAN CLUB HOLD

PRICE

Sunday, August 4, 2024

Riverbend Music Ctr

100 @ P3

$75.00

Cincinnati, OH

Sec 600

_._,_._,_

Groups.io Links:

View/Reply Online (#50165) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic
Your Subscription | Contact Group Owner | Unsubscribe [sa...@aol.com]

_._,_._,_