Donation Presentation

Des Moines Parrot Head Club

Mar 22, 2024, 2:48:01 PMMar 22
to Group Email, Abby Miesner, Dory Stevens, pond...@gmail.com
Resized_20240321_181901_767576572975939_1711075423352002.jpeg

At our March social we had the pleasure of presenting the Alzheimer's Association of Iowa with a $6,000 check generated from Growing Older But Not Up 2024. The event was a night of phun for all and clearly supports the spirit of being a Parrothead and how we 'Party With A Purpose'.
20240217_231642 (1).jpg
Please extend the thanks from our Des moines Parrothead Club next time you come into contact with all those who donated to making this happen.  Share with them what was generated from the event and let them know how much it is appreciated.  The list is below -
image.png

Bubbles Up!