June Social

1 view

Des Moines Parrot Head Club

Jun 16, 2020, 11:00:08 AM6/16/20
to Group Email, Facebook
Hey Parrotheads -

Hope everyone has been able to weather this unprecedented time.  Realizing this affects us all differently we must respect each other and how they chose to respond to the ever changing information being published. As we continue to find our ways through  things opening up a bit, the main thing is to do what you feel is right to keep you and those close to you safe.

In the spirit of opening up, join us for some phun, we are planning on holding the social on June 18 at Latitude 41, it will start at 6:30.  As you all know this is a very open venue.  Again we respect everyone's choices on what is best for them and their families.

Please plan to attend if you feel it is OK to go out.  If not that is completely respected and we look forward to seeing you when you feel it is safe.

Stay Safe.
Phins Up