Woodshop training class

Jason Bentley

Jan 22, 2023, 11:33:53 AM1/22/23
to Area515 - Des Moines Maker Space
The next woodshop training class will be held 02/18 from 1 to 3. If you would like to use the woodshop and have not attended training this is your opportunity. If you have previously attended you are also welcome to attend there is always new information put out at these sessions.

Thanks,
Jason

Brad Freese

Jan 24, 2023, 1:54:41 PM1/24/23
to Area515 - Des Moines Maker Space
I added this to the space's calendar

Jason Bentley

Feb 17, 2023, 7:28:52 PM2/17/23
to Area515 - Des Moines Maker Space
Reminder tomorrow Saturday the 18th from 1 to 3 woodshop training class, and if the band saw is still set up with the resaw blade on it I will be demonstrating properly changing the blade. Whoever put the resaw blade on last should probably attend.

Thanks,
Jason

G Fiedler

Feb 24, 2023, 5:04:04 PM2/24/23
to Area515 - Des Moines Maker Space
Is there another woodshop class planned by chance? I'm new and planning on joining the space mostly for the woodshop, but just missed the February class

Jason Bentley

Feb 25, 2023, 10:08:39 AM2/25/23
to Area515 - Des Moines Maker Space
The next woodshop training day is set for March 11th from 1 to 3.

G Fiedler

Feb 25, 2023, 1:53:49 PM2/25/23
to Area515 - Des Moines Maker Space
Sweet, I'll be there, thanks!

Kynara Fernandes

Mar 6, 2023, 1:37:25 PM3/6/23
to Area515 - Des Moines Maker Space
Trevin Nance and I will be there as well! Thank you!

Jason Bentley

Mar 10, 2023, 7:10:04 AM3/10/23
to Area515 - Des Moines Maker Space
Reminder  Saturday is the woodshop training class from 1 to 3. We will also be going over changing the wrap on the drum sander.