Baileys rocket

Travis Smith

Jun 10, 2024, 5:48:33 PMJun 10
to Area 515
Video.mov

Chris Bustamante

Jun 10, 2024, 5:58:21 PMJun 10
to dsmhack...@googlegroups.com

Lol, what did you do to the rocket club there?? 🤣

On Mon, Jun 10, 2024, 5:48 PM Travis Smith <tsmit...@gmail.com> wrote:

Bailey gave me this rocket last year on the condition that I record us launching it.  I’ve been busy, sorry.  We had fun today with it though at water works park.  Side note, does anyone know the contact info for the local rocket club?  The one that launches in Indianola seems to have me blocked on Facebook for some reason.

Travis
Sent from my iPhone

Travis Smith

Jun 10, 2024, 6:09:44 PMJun 10
to dsmhack...@googlegroups.com
I don’t know.  I’ve never interacted with them before.  The only thing I can think is it’s a mistake, or whoever runs it is also in the Democratic Party forums or something and doesn’t like my opinions, but even then I hardly interacted with anyone politically like that on Facebook so idk.

-Travis

Sent from my iPhone

Bailey Steinfadt

Jun 10, 2024, 6:14:42 PMJun 10
to dsmhack...@googlegroups.com
AWESOME!!!! Baby Bertha flies great! Thanks for sharing the video!

Bailey Steinfadt
runne...@gmail.com

Travis Smith

Jun 17, 2024, 3:50:32 PMJun 17
to dsmhack...@googlegroups.com
I think we started a thing.  I was able to get ISOAR to unblock me so there's that.  Estes Dragonite rocket.  We were able to snap it together in the kitchen before leaving to the park, but the next one we build together is going to be back on the Baby Bertha level of difficulty.  I may have to ask for some electronics lab and 3d printing training soon so I can solder up an arduino based sensor package and add a payload bay...

https://youtube.com/shorts/DnUpFzbFSqI?si=p48r1PFJ08cQPXZJ

-Travis