Space work night Thursday 5/16 6:30pm

David Champion

May 15, 2024, 12:44:01 AMMay 15
to dsmhackerspace
Reminder: we have a Space Work Night this Thursday starting at 6:30pm. Could use any members that can help out with cleaning and / or projects.

There is some wood shop tool repair in progress. I will try to work on the rotary phase converter for the metal shop.

Next Work Night will be Sunday 5/26 at 6:00pm.

-dc

David Champion

May 17, 2024, 1:38:39 AMMay 17
to dsmhackerspace
Thanks to all that helped tonight, we had a productive work night. Mostly "regulars" plus a couple of the new members were here. The usual cleaning tasks got done and it looks great. Matt, Lia and her partner cleaned the front areas. Chris, Henry and Jeff cleaned the wood shop, Derek cleaned the metal shop. I may be missing a few people.

Jeff H. has been doing some nice repair work on wood shop tools, i.e. the jointer/planer is back up and running like a top.

i used the dewalt weed wacker and trimmed some of the mess outside, then was able to spend some time working on the rotary phase converter.

Remember - if you didn't make it tonight, you're encouraged to come help on the Sunday sessions.

-dc

Cody henry

May 19, 2024, 7:16:29 PMMay 19
to dsmhack...@googlegroups.com
I was planning on coming tonight but unfortunately can’t make it. Hopefully we can still get a good turnout. I will be in later this week and I will dedicate some time to doing more cleaning.