Borrow an Xbox 360 S PSU and Controller

Caroline Longnecker

May 18, 2024, 10:29:55 AMMay 18
to Area515 - Des Moines Maker Space
Does anyone have a PSU for a 360 S(lim) and a controller I could borrow?
I need to test that this used console I bought works. I should only need
them for a day, or even just a few minutes if you can manage to bring
them by the Makerspace today.

Caroline

jason.al...@gmail.com

May 18, 2024, 5:10:38 PMMay 18
to dsmhack...@googlegroups.com
I think I have one. I’ll check when I get home. Is there somewhere you want me to leave it if I do?

> On May 18, 2024, at 9:29 AM, Caroline Longnecker <cvri...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Does anyone have a PSU for a 360 S(lim) and a controller I could borrow? I need to test that this used console I bought works. I should only need them for a day, or even just a few minutes if you can manage to bring them by the Makerspace today.
>
> Caroline

Caroline Longnecker

May 18, 2024, 5:12:03 PMMay 18
to dsmhack...@googlegroups.com, jason.al...@gmail.com
In my cube in the Laser room. It's kinda stuffed though. Seems like I
won't be making it in today though, I'll be around tomorrow.

Thanks,

Caroline