Trailer

Ray Scheufler

Jun 15, 2024, 6:05:49 PMJun 15
to Des Moines Hackerspace
Does anyone have a small trailer I could borrow? I misjudged the height of a stump and damaged my mower deck. I can borrow my father in laws truck but loading a zero turn mower into a truck bed is sketchy. I know I can rent a trailer but if I'm going to spend money on this I'm just going to have the dealership pick the mower up.

Ray Scheufler

Jeff Hagerman

Jun 16, 2024, 6:29:06 PMJun 16
to Area515 (Woodworking Shop)
No reply, Ray?
I have a small utility trailer.
It doesn't have a ramp, but I made one from 2x12's that works without problem with my lawn tractor.
The trailer is home to a paramotor trike, so it would take an hour or two to get it hitched.

On Sat, Jun 15, 2024, 5:05 PM Ray Scheufler <dr.bob....@gmail.com> wrote:
Does anyone have a small trailer I could borrow? I misjudged the height of a stump and damaged my mower deck. I can borrow my father in laws truck but loading a zero turn mower into a truck bed is sketchy. I know I can rent a trailer but if I'm going to spend money on this I'm just going to have the dealership pick the mower up.

Ray Scheufler

Ray Scheufler

Jun 16, 2024, 6:41:41 PMJun 16
to Des Moines Hackerspace
Thanks for the offer. I've decided that I'm just going to have the dealership pick it up. We are heading out for vacation tomorrow and I don't want to add more chaos to the morning.

Ray Scheufler

Jeff Hagerman

Jun 16, 2024, 6:47:01 PMJun 16
to Area515 (Woodworking Shop)
I certainly can't blame you there. Please have a fun and safe trip.

Respond only if you need your lawn mowed while you're gone.