Lift Use extended

Steven Lischer

Jun 13, 2024, 11:57:48 AMJun 13
to Area515 - Des Moines Maker Space
Ran into issues on the car that made it not worth getting off the lift last night. I bought enough days to get me through Saturday the 15th. Hope the parts get here quick!

David Champion

Jun 13, 2024, 12:16:10 PMJun 13
to dsmhack...@googlegroups.com

You're good through the weekend or into next week if needed, nobody else is currently on the calendar.