K40 and settling up on payment

Jordan Frerichs

May 25, 2024, 2:50:45 PMMay 25
to dsmhack...@googlegroups.com
Hey, I'll be in Des Moines next weekend for a convention, and was just checking in on the k40 that y'all were talking about selling a few weeks back (I don't know of a direct contact for Brad 😅). Also, since y'all accept PayPal, would I be able to use PayPal credit for that, and add in a beagle circuit to the same transaction (if not, I could get the circuit separately with cash)?

David Champion

May 25, 2024, 2:52:48 PMMay 25
to dsmhack...@googlegroups.com
Hey Jordan, please email bo...@area515.org about this.