TDI

mudat...@gmail.com

Mar 30, 2021, 7:39:00 AM3/30/21
to DSI Studio
Good afternoo Dr. Frank,

I have few questions regarding the tract density image please.
1) Is it a measure of the number streamlines per a voxel?
2) Prior tract rendering is it recommended to disable the option of "Check Ending"?
3) Prior tract rendering do recommend deleting repeated tracts or not?
4) Is there a way to save the TDI as endpoint separate for each termination end of the tract as an "End1" and "End2" same as in the tract rendering section?

Thanks

Frank Yeh

Mar 30, 2021, 9:52:23 AM3/30/21
to dsi-s...@googlegroups.com
> I have few questions regarding the tract density image please.
> 1) Is it a measure of the number streamlines per a voxel?
Yes
> 2) Prior tract rendering is it recommended to disable the option of "Check Ending"?
Does not affect the result. The "Check ending" will remove tracks that
terminate in high anisotropy areas.
> 3) Prior tract rendering do recommend deleting repeated tracts or not?
Yes.
> 4) Is there a way to save the TDI as endpoint separate for each termination end of the tract as an "End1" and "End2" same as in the tract rendering section?
Sorry there is no sinple step to accomplish this.
A quick solution is to generate an "End1" or "End2" from using
[Tracts][Tracts to endpoints] and use the masks to filter the TDI.

Best regards,
Frank