AAL-2 Atlas in new version

Linda Robayo

Aug 26, 2022, 6:09:29 PM8/26/22
to DSI Studio
Hi Frank,

I downloaded the new August version but it does not include the AAL-2 Atlas.
Can it be added to this version please? or can I add it manually?

Also, when I run the Step T2: reconstruction to some src files, does it do an eddy correction?

Thanks for your help.

Linda

Fang-Cheng Yeh

Sep 12, 2022, 10:46:11 PM9/12/22
to dsi-s...@googlegroups.com
Hi Linda,

Sorry for missing this thread. My apologies.

You can add AAL-2, but its alignment with ICBM1522009a is not very
good. To add it to DSI Studio, please check out the "Add a new atlas"
section at https://dsi-studio.labsolver.org/doc/gui_t3_roi_tracking.html

> Also, when I run the Step T2: reconstruction to some src files, does it do an eddy correction?

No, you would need to manually trigger it using [Correction][Eddy]

Best regards,
Frank