Segmentation Fault

Rohil Ahuja

Jun 28, 2022, 6:15:21 PM6/28/22
to DSI Studio
Hi Frank,

I am trying to do some lesion quantification and am getting a strange segmentation fault with a dsi studio command. Would you happen to know what this error could be referring to?

sh: line 1: 98746 Segmentation fault: 11 /Users/rahuja6/Library/R/x86_64/4.2/library/LQT/extdata/DSI_studio/dsi_studio.app/Contents/MacOS/dsi_studio --action=ana --source=/Users/rahuja6/Library/R/x86_64/4.2/library/LQT/extdata/Tractography_Atlas/HCP842_1mm.fib.gz --tract=/Users/rahuja6/Library/R/x86_64/4.2/library/LQT/extdata/Tractography_Atlas/All_Tracts/SCP.trk.gz --roi=/Users/rahuja6/Library/R/x86_64/4.2/library/LQT/extdata/Example_Lesions/ExampleLesion1.nii.gz --output=/Users/rahuja6/Desktop/Results/ExampleLesion1/Tract_Disconnection --export=stat

Thank you!

Rohil

Frank Yeh

Jun 28, 2022, 7:44:58 PM6/28/22
to dsi-s...@googlegroups.com
Hi Rohil,

    Sorry about the problem.
    Could you post the command line output before the segmentation fault?

Best regards,
Frank

Rohil Ahuja

Jun 29, 2022, 12:48:24 PM6/29/22
to DSI Studio
Hi Frank,

I was able to resolve the issue. Thank you for the help!

Best,

Rohil

Alex Bartnik

Sep 15, 2022, 11:48:33 AM9/15/22
to DSI Studio
Hi Rohil,

Any chance you remember what solved the issue for you? I'm running into segfaults at a similar step using LQT.

Thanks!

Rohil Ahuja

Sep 15, 2022, 2:53:44 PM9/15/22
to DSI Studio
Hi Alex,

I had used a different version of DSI Studio to solve the problem, and had also gone from trying to use the R version of LQT to the Matlab version of LQT. I used the DSI Studio release that is included in the box of the matlab toolkit, and that solved the problem for me.

Hope that helps!

Best,

Rohil