SIGMA rat brain template

Dita

Sep 15, 2022, 9:26:56 PM9/15/22
to DSI Studio
Dear Dr. Frank Yeh,

I tried to add SIGMA rat brain templates as a new atlas. But it shows that FA map is needed. Is it possible to add SIGMA rat brain templates without FA map?

Thanks a lot!

Fang-Cheng Yeh

Sep 15, 2022, 9:46:40 PM9/15/22
to dsi-s...@googlegroups.com
I could warp all SIGMA volume to DSI Studio's rat space.
Which volume would you like to use? the parcellation or a particular modality?
Frank

Dita

Sep 16, 2022, 2:30:09 AM9/16/22
to DSI Studio
I warp both SIGMA masked brain and atlas file, and gzip in Matlab. And make a folder in the 'atlas' folder in DSI studio. But it doesn't work.

Fang-Cheng Yeh

Sep 16, 2022, 8:53:11 AM9/16/22
to dsi-s...@googlegroups.com
You will need to warp  SIGMA  data to the images in atlas/WHS_SD_rat and place them there.
Frank

Dita

Sep 17, 2022, 10:38:58 PM9/17/22
to DSI Studio
ok

Dita

Sep 18, 2022, 12:26:55 AM9/18/22
to DSI Studio
But the warp SIGMA brain tempaltes will to converted to WHS_SD_rat brain templates:::(