Length of fibers between 2 ROIs

Fabien Almairac

Jun 15, 2024, 7:21:37 PMJun 15
to DSI Studio
Hello Frank,

is there a way to extract or calculate the length of streamlines between 2 ROIs (designated as ending ROIs)?

Thank you

Fabien

Frank Yeh

Jun 15, 2024, 7:31:43 PMJun 15
to fabien....@gmail.com, DSI Studio
[Tract][Statistics]

Fabien Almairac

Jun 15, 2024, 8:29:20 PMJun 15
to DSI Studio
this gives among other measures the length of the entire fibers, whereas I would like to calculate only the distance between 2 ROIs.
I tried all types of ROI tractography (ROI / end / seed / etc...) in order to limit the tractography from 1 ROI to another, without success, this produces fibers which most often overflow...
Do you have a solution ?

Frank Yeh

Jun 15, 2024, 10:12:50 PMJun 15
to fabien....@gmail.com, DSI Studio
You may use connectivity matrix to get the value, and there is a weighting related to tract length: