writing network_measures to structure

tekr...@gmail.com

Sep 24, 2017, 5:14:36 PM9/24/17
to DSI Studio
Hi Frank,

Do you have code handy that reads network_measures.txt output files and reorganizes them into a structure (e.g., matlab) format?

Or, would it be possible to add this as an export option in future versions of DSI Studio?

Thanks!

Thomas

Fang-Cheng Yeh

Sep 24, 2017, 5:18:06 PM9/24/17
to dsi-s...@googlegroups.com
Hi Thomas,

I am listing this on my to-do list and will let you know once an
update is available.

Best,
Frank

Fang-Cheng Yeh

Sep 25, 2017, 4:48:47 PM9/25/17
to dsi-s...@googlegroups.com
Hi Thomas,

I checked the code today, and it turns out that adding an export
option to the MAT format would take a lot of time to get it done. It
would be easier to read the text file in matlab using fgets/fscanf or
simply paste the content to excel. This should be able to handle the
format issue here.

Best regards,
Frank

Thomas Kraynak

Sep 26, 2017, 6:42:13 AM9/26/17
to dsi-s...@googlegroups.com
Hi Frank,

Thank you for the update! I wrote some code to load in the txt files, so all is good.

Thomas