【question about the metrics exported through --export=stat】

zwm John

Sep 17, 2022, 2:54:12 AM9/17/22
to DSI Studio
Hi, I am new to diffusion image. I have some question about the metrics exported through  --export=stat opreation. I know that DTI-fa is calculated by dwi images independent of fiber tracking opreation. I have two different sets of fiber track result by different ROIs in one subject, the txt file by the "export stat" opreation contain single DTI-fa value, I wonder how they are calculated, why the two txt files contain different DTI-fa value. is it calculate by the mean value in the fiber occupied voxel space in 3d DTI-fa image?

Fang-Cheng Yeh

Sep 17, 2022, 9:22:34 AM9/17/22
to dsi-s...@googlegroups.com
Yes.