Tract_id in CLI

Allison Yan

Nov 23, 2023, 1:36:04 PM11/23/23
to DSI Studio
Hi Frank,

When I used the tract_id=Corticospinal_Tract_L, it could not find it and the report showed an error as below:Screen Shot 2023-11-23 at 1.27.33 PM.png.

I found the Corticospinal_Tract_L in Long_Projection_Pathways.tt.gz.txt, but I am wondering how I can tell dsi studio to use do the tracking with tract_id that didn't in Association_Pathways.tt.gz?

Best,
Allison

Frank Yeh

Nov 23, 2023, 3:54:47 PM11/23/23
to allison...@gmail.com, DSI Studio
You may update DSI Studio again and see if it works.
Frank

Allison Yan

Nov 23, 2023, 5:10:52 PM11/23/23
to DSI Studio
I have updated it and it still didn't work and the error is the same.

Frank Yeh

Nov 23, 2023, 10:09:24 PM11/23/23
to allison...@gmail.com, DSI Studio
The following command works on my version:

--action=trk --source=*.fib.gz --track_id=CorticospinalTractL --fiber_count=5000

Depending on the version, the track_id has to match the name shown in the GUI's autotrack.

Best regards,
Frank

Allison Yan

Nov 24, 2023, 6:35:20 PM11/24/23
to DSI Studio
Hi Frank,

I am using the latest.sif to run all the commands. So it should be the latest version, right?

I tried your command but the error remained the same. I double-checked the GUI, mine is Corticospinal_Tract_L. But it still didn't work on my side.

The command I used is:
singularity exec /pathway/dsistudio_latest.sif dsi_studio --action=trk --source=*.fib.gz --track_id=Corticospinal_Tract_L --seed_count=1000000 --fa_threshold=0 --min_length=30 --max_length=200 --turning_angle=0 --step_size=0 --tolerance=24 --output=*.CSTR.tt.gz --export=stat

Do you have any idea why it cannot extract the Corticospinal tract? I tried it with Frontal Aslant tract and it worked well.

Best,
Allison

Frank Yeh

Nov 24, 2023, 9:43:15 PM11/24/23
to allison...@gmail.com, DSI Studio
--track_id=CorticospinalTractL

Allison Yan

Nov 25, 2023, 4:27:32 PM11/25/23
to DSI Studio
I tried it but it didn't work:
Screen Shot 2023-11-25 at 4.26.25 PM.png.

Frank Yeh

Nov 25, 2023, 9:12:52 PM11/25/23
to allison...@gmail.com, DSI Studio
Sorry, you are still using the older versions.

You may  need to recreate the sif to get the most updated version of DSI Studio.

Best regards,
Frank

Allison Yan

Nov 27, 2023, 2:52:42 PM11/27/23
to DSI Studio
Hi Frank,

I updated it and it worked! Thank you!

Frank Yeh

Nov 27, 2023, 4:00:49 PM11/27/23
to allison...@gmail.com, DSI Studio
Glad it worked!
If there is any remaining issue, please feel free to let me know.
Frank