0 tracts

Polina Angelova

Jul 20, 2021, 2:35:54 AM7/20/21
to DSI Studio
Dear Frank,
trust this finds you well and safe.
I face with rather unexpected problem. I do automatic tractographies of the both corticospinal tracts. For more than half of my cases there are 0 tracts detected when I run the reconstruction and for the other cases there are only 1 or 2 tracts. The problem is that when there are 0 tracts I can`t have the FA and MD values. Can you give me some information how to deal with this problem?

Best regards,
Polina.

yh

Aug 17, 2021, 3:48:26 AM8/17/21
to DSI Studio
Hi !
      I got similar problem like you,  have you found any possible reason or solution?  Hope your reply, thanks!

Frank Yeh

Aug 25, 2021, 6:37:34 PM8/25/21
to dsi-s...@googlegroups.com
Hi Polina and yh,

    Sorry for my late reply. Somehow gmail moves these thread to spam, and thus I did not see the messages.

    In Polina's case, it seems that the are quality issues because corticospinal tracts are usually very easy to tract. Please check out videos about how to confirm the data quality: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=stL4GMeTC1I

    If still does not work, please feel free to send me a sample data.

Best regards,
Frank