Export High Resolution Figures

Margherita Matarrese

Apr 30, 2023, 4:08:39 PM4/30/23
to DSI Studio
Dear DSI-studio community,

I was wondering how to export figures from DSI in high resolution (at least 300 dpi). Specifically, how to export a current scene by setting the desired resolution. I tried with the command View -> Save 3D screen in High resolution, but the resolution is quite low. I also wanted to know if it is possible to color two tracts with two different colors and if so, how to set the two colors.

Thank you for your help,
Margherita

Fang-Cheng Yeh

May 12, 2023, 5:23:32 PM5/12/23
to mita...@gmail.com, DSI Studio
Sorry for missing this email thread.

> I was wondering how to export figures from DSI in high resolution (at least 300 dpi). Specifically, how to export a current scene by setting the desired resolution. I tried with the command View -> Save 3D screen in High resolution, but the resolution is quite low.

This function may not work on Mac (due to technical issue). It may
work better on the Windows system.

> I also wanted to know if it is possible to color two tracts with two different colors and if so, how to set the two colors.

There are tract painting in week 2 or week3 video recordings at
http://practicum.labsolver.org/wmt.html

Best,
Frank