A Problem Regarding Adding New Atlas

maede...@gmail.com

Sep 22, 2021, 7:05:34 AM9/22/21
to DSI Studio
Dear Frank
Before, when I wanted to add my own atlas to dsi I used to add the file to the folder "Atlas" and I also used to write the name of my atlas in "..\dsi_studio_64\template\HCP1021.QA.nii.gz.atlas.txt"`.
Now in the newest update there is no template folder and although I add my own parcellation in atlas folder and i can see it in GUI, by via command line it doesn't recognize my own atlas.
I would be grateful if you could help with this issue.
Best
Maedeh

Frank Yeh

Sep 22, 2021, 8:48:47 AM9/22/21