question about run reconstruction

shark_p...@hotmail.com

Apr 28, 2021, 1:24:04 AM4/28/21
to DSI Studio
Hello, sorry but a have a problem when  I whant run my reconstruction, because the imagen is white color and the  background is black color. plis I don´t know twhat o do.
Capture problema.PNG

Frank Yeh

Apr 28, 2021, 9:07:47 AM4/28/21
to dsi-s...@googlegroups.com
You may try the following steps to read Bruker 2dseq files:
http://dsi-studio.labsolver.org/Manual/Parse-DICOM#TOC-Read-Bruker-2dseq-files
If still not work, you may upload a sample data, and I can help
checking for you.
Frank

On Wed, Apr 28, 2021 at 1:24 AM shark_p...@hotmail.com
<shark_p...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Hello, sorry but a have a problem when I whant run my reconstruction, because the imagen is white color and the background is black color. plis I don´t know twhat o do.

shark_p...@hotmail.com

Apr 28, 2021, 3:30:19 PM4/28/21
to DSI Studio
thanks frank Yeh, I try to do.

shark_p...@hotmail.com

Apr 28, 2021, 4:08:48 PM4/28/21
to DSI Studio

hello frank, I am here now again, plis help me. I followed steps  to read Bruker 2dseq files, but I have the same problem again. I have files dicom and my table-b of values. Can you help me, plis? You only say me that you need, and I send.
El miércoles, 28 de abril de 2021 a la(s) 08:07:47 UTC-5, Frank Yeh escribió:
MRIm001.dcm

Frank Yeh

Apr 28, 2021, 4:31:48 PM4/28/21
to dsi-s...@googlegroups.com
You will need 2dseq to process Bruker data.
I am not able to help unless you get the right data.
Best regards,
Frank