Download link for ubuntu

Katie Zhuang

Jul 13, 2021, 11:35:29 AM7/13/21
to DSI Studio
Hi dsi-studio team,

I was wanting to download the compiled ubuntu zip from this page: http://dsi-studio.labsolver.org/dsi-studio-download but when I click the dsi_studio_ubuntu_18.04.zip link I get a 404 error. It seems that the ubuntu zip no longer exists in the github release. What's funny is that I tried downloading a few hours ago and had no problem. Is this still supported?

Cheers,
Katie

Frank Yeh

Aug 25, 2021, 6:58:23 PM8/25/21
to DSI Studio
Hi Katie,

    The link is fixed, and should work now.

Best regards,
Frank

Katie Zhuang

Aug 26, 2021, 9:24:39 AM8/26/21
to dsi-s...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for the update Frank! I appreciate the fix!

Cheers,
Katie