Connectometry - Study Regions crash

Aleksi Sihvonen

Apr 6, 2021, 1:16:54 AM4/6/21
to DSI Studio
Dear Frank,

thank you for the easy to use DSI Studio. I have one question: my DSI Studio crashes everytime when I try to limit whole-brain connectometry to certain tracts. No error messages, it just shuts itself down. Any advice on this? I would really like to have the option to limit the connectometry analyses if needed. The DSI Studio is the lastest version from Dropbox running on Win10.

Best,
Aleksi

Frank Yeh

Apr 6, 2021, 10:37:28 AM4/6/21
to dsi-s...@googlegroups.com
I tested on my side but did not crash. Do you mind sending me the DB file and demographic text file for testing?
Frank

Aleksi Sihvonen

Apr 7, 2021, 6:52:05 AM4/7/21
to DSI Studio
Thank you for the help. I am currently uploading the DB file. The crash occurs with and without the demographic text file.

Best,
Aleksi

Aleksi Sihvonen

Apr 7, 2021, 7:50:15 AM4/7/21
to DSI Studio
In addition, I am uploading one .src file for inspection. The Automatic Fiber Tracking fails while the data should be of good quality according to the Quality check. It fails also with and without "check b-table" and flipping of y. Thank you again for your help.

Best,
Aleksi

Frank Yeh

Apr 7, 2021, 8:26:15 AM4/7/21
to dsi-s...@googlegroups.com
I tested automatic fiber tracking on the SRC file and it seems to be working fine. Perhaps you may need to update DSI Studio (what is your version date?)

image.png

Frank Yeh

Apr 7, 2021, 8:27:51 AM4/7/21
to dsi-s...@googlegroups.com
The connectometry DB seems to work fine as well.
I would suggest updating DSI Studio first (My version date is April 6 2021).
image.png

Aleksi Sihvonen

Apr 7, 2021, 8:46:24 AM4/7/21
to DSI Studio
Thank you for the extremely quick response. I just updated my version to April 6 2021, and the connectometry ROIs are now working, thanks!
However, the Batch processing Automatic fiber tracking -problem persists. I am able to Reconstruct and Fiber track, for example, the left arcuate fasciculus in the tractography window, but not using Batch processing Step B4, which produces "no_results". Any suggestions?

Frank Yeh

Apr 7, 2021, 9:37:02 AM4/7/21
to dsi-s...@googlegroups.com
Sorry for the bug. I fixed it.
Please update DSI Studio again.
You will need to remove the generated no_result files and see if it works for you.

Best regards,
Frank

Aleksi Sihvonen

Apr 7, 2021, 9:57:11 AM4/7/21
to DSI Studio
Thank you, it works now! Thank you for the swift response and support.

Best regards,
Aleksi