Calculating SNR

maede...@gmail.com

Jun 10, 2024, 1:55:26 PMJun 10
to DSI Studio
Dear Frank
I wonder if there is  a way in dsi studio to calculate SNR of DWI data?
best
Maedeh

Frank Yeh

Jun 10, 2024, 3:14:25 PMJun 10
to maede...@gmail.com, DSI Studio
We usually use neighboring DWI correlation or diffusion contrast, which can SNR and is more sensitive to diffusion signals.
Frank

maede...@gmail.com

Jun 11, 2024, 4:42:57 AMJun 11
to DSI Studio
Thank you very much. yes I saw the neighboring DWI correlation calculated using quality control. What threshold do u use to consider this correlation low or high?
Best
Maedeh

Frank Yeh

Jun 13, 2024, 10:08:42 AMJun 13
to maede...@gmail.com, DSI Studio
You may check documentation at DSI studio website to see if it helps answers your questions.

Best regards
Frank