Visualize the fiber tracts generated from MRtrix

Z S

Sep 17, 2022, 2:17:36 PM9/17/22
to DSI Studio
Hi Frank,
Recently, I generated fiber tracts from MRtrix and I wanted to show them in DSI Studio (like this).
Capture.JPG
I tried to learn this visualization from your video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PdjfjRW7bLw
Step1, I converted the tck file to trk file.
Step2, I loaded the FA map and T1W map into DSI Studio, ran registration.
Step3, I loaded the trk map into DSI Studio. But, I got the following map. So, we can see the brain and fiber tracts are separated.
Capture2.JPG
Do you have any thoughts about this issue?
Thanks,
Zhiqiang

Fang-Cheng Yeh

Sep 17, 2022, 2:56:21 PM9/17/22
to dsi-s...@googlegroups.com
How did you convert from tck to trk?
You may need to shift the coordinates to align the image space.
Frank

Z S

Sep 18, 2022, 5:45:00 AM9/18/22
to DSI Studio
Hi Frank,
Thanks for your suggestions. Get it. I need to use FA.nii.gz as a reference map, rather than T1.nii.gz. Now all is well.
Best,
Zhiqiang

Katja Heuer

Oct 1, 2023, 5:15:42 AM10/1/23
to DSI Studio
Hi Frank and Zhiqiang,

I have a similar issue (conversion failed, and loading the tck directly shows them in a different space). Please, could you let me know how you converted from tck to trk? Would you be happy to share the code / command line with me?
Thank you so much in advance.

Have a lovely Sunday!
Best,
Katja

Frank Yeh

Oct 3, 2023, 4:31:16 PM10/3/23
to katja...@gmail.com, DSI Studio
Hi Katja,

    The solution depends on the space the tck was created in.

    Is it possible to upload a sample data (tck and fib.gz) so that I can look into the issue?

Best,
Frank

On Sunday, 18 September 2022 at 11:45:00 UTC+2 Z S wrote:
Hi Frank,
Thanks for your suggestions. Get it. I need to use FA.nii.gz as a reference map, rather than T1.nii.gz. Now all is well.
Best,
Zhiqiang

在2022年9月17日星期六 UTC+2 20:56:21<Frank Yeh> 写道: