Visualize the fiber tracts generated from MRtrix

Z S

Sep 17, 2022, 2:17:36 PMSep 17
to DSI Studio
Hi Frank,
Recently, I generated fiber tracts from MRtrix and I wanted to show them in DSI Studio (like this).
Capture.JPG
I tried to learn this visualization from your video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PdjfjRW7bLw
Step1, I converted the tck file to trk file.
Step2, I loaded the FA map and T1W map into DSI Studio, ran registration.
Step3, I loaded the trk map into DSI Studio. But, I got the following map. So, we can see the brain and fiber tracts are separated.
Capture2.JPG
Do you have any thoughts about this issue?
Thanks,
Zhiqiang

Fang-Cheng Yeh

Sep 17, 2022, 2:56:21 PMSep 17
to dsi-s...@googlegroups.com
How did you convert from tck to trk?
You may need to shift the coordinates to align the image space.
Frank

Z S

Sep 18, 2022, 5:45:00 AMSep 18
to DSI Studio
Hi Frank,
Thanks for your suggestions. Get it. I need to use FA.nii.gz as a reference map, rather than T1.nii.gz. Now all is well.
Best,
Zhiqiang