Enhanced DICOM

13 просмотров

Ryckie Wade

не прочитано,
20 мая 2022 г., 06:21:0720.05.2022
– DSI Studio
Hi Frank,

Hope you're well.

I wondered if DSI Studio can read/import enhanced DICOM, please? I've been given some data from a Siemens VIDA and it's been exported as enhanced DICOM using the XA platform. I can't get it to open using your latest release, or convert it to nifti using Chris Roden's latest dcm2niix.

Just thought I'd ask before I delve into MATLAB/Python.

Many thanks,

Ryckie

Frank Yeh

не прочитано,
20 мая 2022 г., 10:17:2920.05.2022
– dsi-s...@googlegroups.com
It does support some enhanced DICOM, but some encodings are not fully supported.
Likely that the DICOM uses a rare encoding.
Frank
> --
Ответить всем
Отправить сообщение автору