Enhanced DICOM

Ryckie Wade

May 20, 2022, 6:21:07 AMMay 20
to DSI Studio
Hi Frank,

Hope you're well.

I wondered if DSI Studio can read/import enhanced DICOM, please? I've been given some data from a Siemens VIDA and it's been exported as enhanced DICOM using the XA platform. I can't get it to open using your latest release, or convert it to nifti using Chris Roden's latest dcm2niix.

Just thought I'd ask before I delve into MATLAB/Python.

Many thanks,

Ryckie

Frank Yeh

May 20, 2022, 10:17:29 AMMay 20
to dsi-s...@googlegroups.com
It does support some enhanced DICOM, but some encodings are not fully supported.
Likely that the DICOM uses a rare encoding.
Frank