Differential tractography - with covariates?

Aleksi Sihvonen

Apr 9, 2021, 1:19:15 AM4/9/21
to DSI Studio
Hi Frank,

just a quick question: Can one perform differential tractography between two groups or longitudinally, but using covariates? This would be great if it were to be possible.

Best,
Aleksi

Frank Yeh

Apr 9, 2021, 8:12:39 AM4/9/21
to dsi-s...@googlegroups.com
Hi Aleksi,

     Connectometry is the statistical approach to get inference from correlational tractography.

Best,
Frank

Aleksi Sihvonen

Apr 22, 2021, 2:18:11 AM4/22/21
to DSI Studio
Hi Frank,

thank you for the answer. Just checking that if I got this right: Can one perform cross-sectional group comparisons in the group connectometry analysis -option by inputting 1 and -1 for the groups and using that as the study variable?

Thank you for your support and answer.

Best,
Aleksi

Frank Yeh

Apr 22, 2021, 8:07:18 AM4/22/21
to dsi-s...@googlegroups.com
Yes, we can do that.
Frank

On Thu, Apr 22, 2021 at 2:18 AM Aleksi Sihvonen
<aleksi....@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Frank,
>
> thank you for the answer. Just checking that if I got this right: Can one perform cross-sectional group comparisons in the group connectometry analysis -option by inputting 1 and -1 for the groups and using that as the study variable?
>
> Thank you for your support and answer.
>
> Best,
> Aleksi
>
> On Friday, 9 April 2021 at 15:12:39 UTC+3 Frank Yeh wrote:
>>
>> Hi Aleksi,
>>
>> This will be correlational tractography: https://sites.google.com/a/labsolver.org/dsi-studio/Manual/diffusion-mri-connectometry
>>
>> Connectometry is the statistical approach to get inference from correlational tractography.
>>
>> Best,
>> Frank
>>
>> On Fri, Apr 9, 2021 at 1:19 AM Aleksi Sihvonen <aleksi....@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> Hi Frank,
>>>
>>> just a quick question: Can one perform differential tractography between two groups or longitudinally, but using covariates? This would be great if it were to be possible.
>>>
>>> Best,
>>> Aleksi

Aleksi Sihvonen

Apr 23, 2021, 2:40:15 AM4/23/21