Questions about the end region of SLF2 and SLF3

13 views
Skip to first unread message

Jason Yang

unread,
Apr 8, 2022, 10:07:58 AMApr 8
to DSI Studio
Dear Pro.Yeh,
Where are the start and end positions of "SLF2" and "SLF3"? I did not find that in the literature you cited.
Best regard,
Zuocheng Yang

Frank Yeh

unread,
Apr 8, 2022, 10:15:42 AMApr 8
to dsi-s...@googlegroups.com

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "DSI Studio" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to dsi-studio+...@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/dsi-studio/d4bb1c17-c5a8-44d6-a114-808826f5bba4n%40googlegroups.com.

Jason Yang

unread,
Apr 8, 2022, 9:20:21 PMApr 8
to DSI Studio
Thank you!
Best regard,
Zuocheng Yang

Jason Yang

unread,
Apr 24, 2022, 12:42:58 PMApr 24
to DSI Studio
Dear Pro.Yeh,
  May I ask whether the decreased "FA value" of the peritumoral fibre obtained based on the "fibre tracking" of GQI can also be considered to be less affected by edema?
  Can the significant difference in the FA value of the peritumoral fiber bundles between the groups be directly considered to be caused by tumor infiltration based on GQI? In addition, but how to remove the effect of edema on the FA value?
Best regard,
Zuocheng Yang

Frank Yeh

unread,
Apr 26, 2022, 2:31:24 PMApr 26
to dsi-s...@googlegroups.com
This paper may help answering this question:

https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Bo-Qiu-2/publication/259288481_Differences_Between_Generalized_Q-Sampling_Imaging_and_Diffusion_Tensor_Imaging_in_the_Preoperative_Visualization_of_the_Nerve_Fiber_Tracts_Within_Peritumoral_Edema_in_Brai/data/0deec52abd3fcdc9c4000000/Differences-Between-Generalized-Q-Sampling-Imaging-and-Diffusion-Tensor-Imaging-in-the-Preoperative-Visualization-of-the-Nerve-Fiber-Tracts-Within-Peritumoral-Edema-in-Brain.pdf

On Sun, Apr 24, 2022 at 12:43 PM Jason Yang <joech...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Dear Pro.Yeh,
> May I ask whether the decreased "FA value" of the peritumoral fibre obtained based on the "fibre tracking" of GQI can also be considered to be less affected by edema?
> Can the significant difference in the FA value of the peritumoral fiber bundles between the groups be directly considered to be caused by tumor infiltration based on GQI? In addition, but how to remove the effect of edema on the FA value?
> Best regard,
> Zuocheng Yang
>
> 在2022年4月9日星期六 UTC+8 09:20:21<Jason Yang> 写道:
>>
>> Thank you!
>> Best regard,
>> Zuocheng Yang
>>
>> 在2022年4月8日星期五 UTC+8 22:15:42<Frank Yeh> 写道:
>>>
>>> We follow this paper: https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s00429-015-1028-5
>>>
>>> On Fri, Apr 8, 2022 at 10:08 AM Jason Yang <joech...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>>
>>>> Dear Pro.Yeh,
>>>> Where are the start and end positions of "SLF2" and "SLF3"? I did not find that in the literature you cited.
>>>> Best regard,
>>>> Zuocheng Yang
>>>>
>>>> --
>>>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "DSI Studio" group.
>>>> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to dsi-studio+...@googlegroups.com.
>>>> To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/dsi-studio/d4bb1c17-c5a8-44d6-a114-808826f5bba4n%40googlegroups.com.
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "DSI Studio" group.
> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to dsi-studio+...@googlegroups.com.
> To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/dsi-studio/3bfdd319-73b1-4c9b-b414-e1d1c2b29c08n%40googlegroups.com.
Reply all
Reply to author
Forward
0 new messages