Question on Visual Quality Inspection

vivien

Jan 19, 2023, 10:14:07 AM1/19/23
to DSI Studio
Hi Dr Yeh,

With regard to this step, may I know what are the criteria that make a volume be known as a bad slice?
  • Check bad slices: click on the [Show bad slices] button (available after 10/2/2019 version) and DSI Studio will mark bad slices and their belonging DWI volume in red (see below). I recommend using sagittal view to check the bad slices (click on the sagittal view button on the right)

Fang-Cheng Yeh

Jan 22, 2023, 9:03:03 PM1/22/23
to dsi-s...@googlegroups.com
DSI Studio computes the correlations of a slice with its upper and lower slices. If the correlation is low, then likely the slice has corrupted signals.

Best regards,
Frank