Automatic t1 registration worked excellent but now it doesnt

Santiago Martin Chajet

May 14, 2022, 4:01:01 PM5/14/22
to DSI Studio
Hi! Along past versions, automatic T1 slice registration to .fib space worked excellent. In the new ones it does not work.

Of course it is possible to adjust it manually, but I wonder what could be happening that it worked well before and not now, even with the same files.

I also tried exporting the registration map .txt file from an old version but the file is not recognized.

I cannot precise when it stoped working but with the last 2021 version it works.

Thanks.

Santiago.

Frank Yeh

May 19, 2022, 11:12:39 AM5/19/22
to dsi-s...@googlegroups.com
Hi Santiago,

Sorry about that. Is it possible to upload the T1 and FIB?
I will fix it asap.

Best regards,
Frank

Santiago Martin Chajet

May 19, 2022, 9:08:28 PM5/19/22
to DSI Studio
Hi. It is the 101309 subject from the HCP, uploaded at the webpage. But it happens with the other ones.

Frank Yeh

May 19, 2022, 9:29:28 PM5/19/22
to dsi-s...@googlegroups.com
I tested it on my side and it looks good.
Could you provide more detail about the problem?
Frank