DSI studio freezing when open .fib file

Jiun Wei Chen

May 21, 2021, 1:57:29 AM5/21/21
to DSI Studio
Hi Yeh,

When I try to open .fib, my DSI studio was freezing. No matter what version I use, and even I use the .fib file attached in DSI studio folder (i.e. hcp1065_2mm.fib.gz), I still encountered the same issue. Perhaps some setting on my windows has been changed, could you have any idea about this issue?

Many thanks!

Frank Yeh

May 21, 2021, 10:58:30 AM5/21/21
to dsi-s...@googlegroups.com
Are you able to open the FIB file previously?
If this is your first time using DSI Studio, then it is likely that
you need to update your graphic drivers.
Best regards,
Frank

Jiun Wei Chen

May 21, 2021, 9:32:34 PM5/21/21
to DSI Studio
Thanks for your reply.

Yes, I could open FIB files on Tuesday through a windows built-in remote desktop. However, I have not opened FIB files since yesterday using the same remote desktop.
I updated my graphic drivers and restarted my computer but both don't work. Then I tried to use another Chrome remote desktop. Surprisingly, it works.
I'm not sure what the problem is because I could open FIB files through a windows built-in remote desktop previously.
Could you have any idea about it?

Sincerely,
Jiun-Wei

Frank Yeh

May 21, 2021, 10:23:37 PM5/21/21
to dsi-s...@googlegroups.com
Sorry I have no idea.
I will keep track of this issue and hopefully figure out the cause.
Frank
> To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/dsi-studio/b5b36f0b-5c68-4f70-8106-9353ad38acfen%40googlegroups.com.

Jiun Wei Chen

May 21, 2021, 10:55:13 PM5/21/21
to DSI Studio
Thanks for the timely reply. I really appreciate it and look forward to the resolution!

Jiun-Wei