Standard Fibre Track Query

Sovesh Mohapatra

Jul 9, 2021, 2:44:53 PM7/9/21
to DSI Studio
Hi

I am using the DSI studio to look at standard fibre tracts, specifically AF tract in healthy subjects.

The number of streamlines in many cases are zero for right AF tract. Can you provide me  the details of how this AF tract is defined.

Thanks
Sovesh

Frank Yeh

Jul 9, 2021, 2:51:23 PM7/9/21
to dsi-s...@googlegroups.com

I am using the DSI studio to look at standard fibre tracts, specifically AF tract in healthy subjects.

The number of streamlines in many cases are zero for right AF tract. Can you provide me  the details of how this AF tract is defined.

Hope this may helps

If your data have lower resolution, or if there are quality issues, the right AF may not be successfully tracked.

Frank

Thanks
Sovesh