visualize graph error message.

Marie Drottar

Sep 21, 2022, 11:24:37 AM9/21/22
to DSI Studio
I created a   connectivity matrix which looks alright, but when I go to view>visualize graph, I get this error message
 "Please save the MAT file using the -v4 option.

Can you tell me what is causing this and how to fix it?
thank you
Marie Drottar

Fang-Cheng Yeh

Sep 26, 2022, 4:43:15 PM9/26/22
to dsi-s...@googlegroups.com
How did you create the .mat file?
Frank

Marie Drottar

Sep 28, 2022, 9:49:05 AM9/28/22
to DSI Studio
I created the mat file in DSI studio  gui, using freesurferseg as the brain parcellation, connectivity matrix calculated using count of the connecting tracts, save connectogram, and  save matrix, file of type MAT file
When I view> visualize graph, I get the error message please save MAT file using the -v4 option.

I did try opening the MAT file into matlab and >>save (whole_brain_FreeSurferSeg.mat', '-v4'). but I still get the same error message.

any thoughts on what is wrong here?

Marie

Fang-Cheng Yeh

Sep 28, 2022, 9:52:08 AM9/28/22
to dsi-s...@googlegroups.com
Could you send me the mat file?
I will test on my side.
Frank

Marie Drottar

Sep 28, 2022, 10:01:56 AM9/28/22
to DSI Studio
ok here it is
Marie

whole_brain_FreeSurferSeg.mat

Marie Drottar

Oct 5, 2022, 3:06:52 PM10/5/22
to DSI Studio
Hi Dr. Yeh

Just wondering if you have tested the .mat file produced in the GUi, and what might the solution be?
thank you
Marie Drottar

Fang-Cheng Yeh

Oct 5, 2022, 4:43:50 PM10/5/22
to dsi-s...@googlegroups.com
Sorry I haven't checked it yet but will do so soon.
Thanks for the reminder.
Frank
> To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/dsi-studio/be35ad53-0067-4eec-b692-719526715f6bn%40googlegroups.com.

Fang-Cheng Yeh

Oct 8, 2022, 6:22:31 PM10/8/22
to dsi-s...@googlegroups.com
I fixed the bug, and an update is undergoing at
https://github.com/frankyeh/DSI-Studio/actions/runs/3211980493
Once completed, please download DSI Studio and see if it works for you.

Thank you for your help.

Best regards,
Frank

Marie Drottar

Oct 19, 2022, 11:23:30 AM10/19/22
to DSI Studio
Hi Dr Yeh;
(just getting back to check this)....and YES it works fine now!
Thank you for help !

Marie Drottar