Question regarding the reconstruction step

najme soleimani

Apr 23, 2021, 2:01:46 AM4/23/21
to DSI Studio
Dear Frank,
There is an issue with a few subjects of my data. During the reconstruction step (step T2) I encounter an odd image that has no similarity to a DWI. I drop boxed you the SRC file in addition to the image of what happened to the data.
I should mention that I open the data with MRICRO and there is no no problem with the preprocessed image.
I would appreciate if you could help me.
Thank you in advance

kind regards,
Najme

Reconstructed image.JPG

Frank Yeh

Apr 23, 2021, 10:22:54 AM4/23/21
to dsi-s...@googlegroups.com
Could you send me the data you used to generate SRC file?
Frank

najme soleimani

Apr 23, 2021, 12:57:18 PM4/23/21
to DSI Studio
Dear Frank,
I drop boxed you the data. Thanks a million for your consideration...

Best,
Najme

Frank Yeh

Apr 23, 2021, 1:27:52 PM4/23/21
to dsi-s...@googlegroups.com
Data are corrupted at volume after 6.
You can open the data in MRICRON and go to 10 to check.

On Fri, Apr 23, 2021 at 2:01 AM najme soleimani <najme.sol...@gmail.com> wrote:

najme soleimani

Apr 23, 2021, 2:53:24 PM4/23/21
to DSI Studio
Thank you very much dear Frank. I got it.
actually I have one more question. I run the SRC files quality control for all of my SRC files to ensure their quality. Although For nearly all of my subjects DWI count is around 288, DWI count for a few subjects is around 190. it is likely that certain scans are incomplete.
I wonder whether I should remove these subjects for further analysis (I mean run tractography and also calculating connectivity matrix) or not.
I would be grateful if you could help me...

Sincerely yours,
Najme

Frank Yeh

Apr 23, 2021, 2:57:18 PM4/23/21
to dsi-s...@googlegroups.com
It seems to me that you need to remove them.
Frank

najme soleimani

Apr 23, 2021, 3:03:59 PM4/23/21
to DSI Studio