A question regarding command line interface

najme soleimani

Jul 20, 2021, 8:38:51 AM7/20/21
to DSI Studio
Dear Frank,

hope everything goes well...
I want to compute structural matrix connectivity as I mentioned before. each parcellation of my subjects are in T1 space of that subject so I have no other choice except loading T1w image first and then compute the connectivity matrix but it seems there is a problem. T1w image is not loaded and so connectivity matrix can not be computed.
I drop boxed you my codes and also the results.
I appreciate if you could help me understand where the problem is.

Sincerely yours,
Najme

Frank Yeh

Jul 20, 2021, 9:32:51 AM7/20/21
to dsi-s...@googlegroups.com
Hi Najme,

    The log files tells what the problem is:

ERROR: file or atlas does not exist:/F/TEST1/*/mri/NativeDesikan.100.102008.nii.gz_G.nii.gz

    The wildcard cannot be used here.

Best regards,
Frank