dsi studio not responding

Hossein Rahimzadeh

Apr 20, 2021, 6:09:41 PM4/20/21
to dsi-s...@googlegroups.com
Hello sir,
I installed a last version of DSI studio, but when I want to  open "hcp1065_2mm.fib" in fiber tracking, it doesn't open and hangs with no responding message. I have updated my drivers and installed the Microsoft redistributable package. it is necessary to mention that DSI studio version june 5 2018 works in my system
My windows is 10 64 bit.
I would be grateful if you help me to sort this problem out?

image.png
--
Best Regards,
Hossein Rahimzadeh

Frank Yeh

Apr 20, 2021, 7:13:40 PM4/20/21
to dsi-s...@googlegroups.com
Hi Hossein,

Sorry I have no clue. I am also using the Windows system, and it
does not have the problem. You may try it on other computers to rule
out if there is a hardware issue.

Best regards,
Frank