Group average statistics

Melanie Catena Baudo

Sep 20, 2022, 7:52:52 PM9/20/22
to DSI Studio
Hi Frank,
When I perform tractographies on a group average template (from the HCP: https://brain.labsolver.org/hcp_template.html) and export the data (i.e: volumes) using [Tracts][Statistics] what am I exactly obtaining? the mean volume of those subjects? if so, it is possible to know which values belongs to each subject?

Thank you in advance!! Regards,
Melanie

Fang-Cheng Yeh

Sep 20, 2022, 9:35:43 PM9/20/22
to dsi-s...@googlegroups.com
We won't be able to get each subject's metrics from the a group average template (it is already averaged!).
Frank