t-statistics tract rendering

Mark Vernon

Jun 26, 2024, 1:11:38 PM (10 days ago) Jun 26
to DSI Studio
Hello,

After performing a correlational tractography analysis with a "T Threshold" of 2.5, I loaded the t_statistics.fib.gz file and opened the inc.tt.gz tract file then selected "Tract Rendering" -> "Color" -> "Local Index" and selected "inc_t" as the Index.

After rendering the t-statistics values onto the inc.tt.gz tracts, I would expect that only values greater than 2.5 (the threshold I set) would be shown as only fibers with a correlation which yields a t-stat greater than 2.5 would be used in the subsequent tractography.  But after setting the Local Index to "inc_t", the Max value to "2.5", and the Min value to "0.0", I see tracts being rendered with what appear to be values less than 2.5.  I've attached a screenshot for reference.Screenshot 2024-06-26 at 1.09.47 PM.png

I think that I'm missing something in how the t-stat threshold is used in the tractography after the correlational analysis is completed.

Thanks so much,
Mark

Frank Yeh

Jun 27, 2024, 2:59:25 PM (9 days ago) Jun 27
to maver...@gmail.com, DSI Studio
I will check and look into this problem.