QSDR voxel size

raikes....@gmail.com

Oct 11, 2021, 3:12:36 PM10/11/21
to DSI Studio
Hi Frank,

Quick check of my understanding: When doing QSDR for mice, my incoming data are 200microns. The CIVM template is 50 microns (I believe). Are my QSDR files for correlational tractography at native resolution (200 microns) or CIVM resolution (50 microns)?

Makes a difference when interpreting/running correlation tractography with a "20 voxel length"

Thanks

Frank Yeh

Oct 11, 2021, 3:14:45 PM10/11/21
to dsi-s...@googlegroups.com
It should be 200 microns, and you can check the method report in Step T3d to confirm.
Best regards,
Frank

Adam Raikes

Oct 11, 2021, 3:42:27 PM10/11/21
to DSI Studio
Perfect. Thanks.

Adam Raikes

Oct 11, 2021, 3:48:56 PM10/11/21
to DSI Studio
Oh... one last question in the same vein...

I ran correlational tractography with e.g. 10 voxel length (2mm) vs 20 voxel length (4mm) for the minimum and I get different tracts/pvalues at the 20 voxel length length entry. There are more tracts identified at 20 voxel length when the minimum is 20 compared to 10.

Is this likely because the differences are being preferentially identified in smaller minimum lengths (i.e., a minimum length of 20 in the larger minimum length is actually a subset of shorter minimum lengths when 10 is the minimum)?

Thanks as always