Saving tracts in MNI space

Tong Wu

Mar 6, 2024, 12:00:39 AMMar 6
to DSI Studio
Hi Frank,

I hope this message finds you well.

I'm currently working on saving the track files in MNI space and wanted to discuss my approach with you. So far, I've performed the fiber tracking within the subject's native space and saved the result tracts in MNI space. However, when I export the MATLAB file containing these tracts, it seems that the coordinates are not really in MNI space for each subjects.

Could you please share your thoughts on whether this methodology is appropriate? Additionally, I would greatly appreciate any suggestions or alternative strategies you might have for this process.

Best,
Tong

Tong Wu

Mar 12, 2024, 12:59:14 PMMar 12
to DSI Studio
Hi Frank,

I wanted to follow up on this question and would like to hear your thoughts or any suggestions you might have on the matter.
Thank you!

Best,
Tong

Frank Yeh

Mar 12, 2024, 1:07:11 PMMar 12
to ameli...@gmail.com, DSI Studio
Hi Tong,

   Thank you for pointing that out. I will test it on my side (on my queue) and let you know.

Best,
Frank

Frank Yeh

Mar 18, 2024, 2:31:17 PMMar 18
to ameli...@gmail.com, DSI Studio
Thanks for pointing out this bug. DSI Studio is updated to fix this problem.

Tong Wu

Mar 18, 2024, 2:58:35 PMMar 18
to DSI Studio
Thank you so much!
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Frank Yeh

Mar 30, 2024, 11:24:43 AMMar 30
to ameli...@gmail.com, DSI Studio
Sorry about the issue.
Could you provide the steps to reproduce the issue?

On Thu, Mar 28, 2024 at 11:10 PM Tong Wu <ameli...@gmail.com> wrote:
I wanted to share some observations after reviewing the tracts in MNI space. I loaded several tract bundles to check their alignment with specific ROIs, using DSI Studio for visual confirmation.

It seems like there's still a mismatch; the tracts don't align with the ROIs as expected. Could you take another look at this? Thank you so much!