Converting FSL traces to DSI-acceptable format?

Sophie Flem

Nov 18, 2023, 11:42:12 PM11/18/23
to DSI Studio
Hi!

I am hoping to use DSI studio to create 3D figures of probabilistic traces I made in FSLeyes/FSL. I use Linux (Ubuntu Jammy Jellyfish) and am tracing with post-mortem whale brains.

There was a page that gave instructions on how to convert files from FSL to a DSI-acceptable format but the link is broken. Here is the link:

Does anyone have a pdf of this, or access to it still? Or would anyone be willing to share a tutorial on how to load probabilistic traces from FSL into DSI studio?

Thanks in advance!!

Frank Yeh

Nov 28, 2023, 3:40:43 PM11/28/23
to sophie...@ncf.edu, DSI Studio
Sorry for the late reply.
The probtrack output is a NIFTI file, and you can load it as a region in DSI Studio with a FIB file (The FIB file can be created from DWI data).

For details, you may refer to the tutorial videos at practicum.labsolver.org

Best regards,
Frank