group's comparison with connectrometry analysis

Raul Gonzalez

Sep 1, 2021, 4:16:09 PMSep 1
to DSI Studio
Dear Frank
I need a comparison between groups, for then I used the connectrometry analysis with a dummy variable to codified the groups of the subjects. The results look fine, however, they are expressed as correlation. My ask, this analysis is correlational or uses a linear regression. Can I use this connectrometry analysis for a group comparison?
thanks for your time
Raul

Frank Yeh

Sep 6, 2021, 1:17:48 PMSep 6
to dsi-s...@googlegroups.com
If you uncheck [Step T3c][nonparametric[, then it is linear regression.
If it is checked, then the covariates are partially regressed to remove their effect, and the remaining will be correlated with the study variable using nonparametric Spearman.
Hope this explains the question.
Frank