Issue with Statistical Analysis Report on DSI Studio. Differences between reports in Ubuntu and Windows

Andrii Gegliuk

Jun 7, 2024, 3:46:41 AMJun 7
to DSI Studio

Dear Frank,

I hope you are doing well.

I am experiencing an issue generating statistical analysis reports using DSI Studio on both Ubuntu and Windows. The HTML report on Ubuntu looks different from the one generated on Windows. Here are the details (screenshots of both reports):

  • Ubuntu Report:

ubuntu.png
  • Windows Report:

windows.png

I am running a report on the same database with the same parameters using CLI (when I use GUI on Windows, it works as expected).

I have followed all the instructions but could not find a solution or report about this problem. Both versions are: May 23 2024. Could you please advise on this issue and recommend preferable envirolment (windows or ubuntu) for command-line statistical analysis?

Thank you so much for your help.

Best regards,
Andrii

DSI Studio

Jun 12, 2024, 12:09:00 AMJun 12
to DSI Studio
Could you provide more details about your processing steps and their console output?
Frank